Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Day of School Teacher Gift

Teacher's Gift

End of the School Year Teacher Gift

It's that time of the year and I cannot get any more excited!  Yes, I am one of those weird mother's that enjoys having her kids at home.  I get to plan crafts, trips, lunch dates, movie nights, and I can go on and on!  So, as we are preparing for the last day of school for both Ethan and Enzo, I am also preparing their teacher's gift.  A gift is not necessary, but Enzo's teacher was Out-Of-This-World Amazing so she deserves it!  Ethan's teacher is retiring so, in a way, he also deserves it.

I wanted something a little fun & useful so I looked online and found some ideas.  What usually happens is I see something and like to tweak it a little.  This is what I came up with.  I purchased all of these items at our local KMart but with some planning, you could gather all of these items at discount stores and get a great deal!

For Mrs. Phelan, Enzo's kindergarten teacher, I chose a fuchsia and orange striped beach towel, a Rachel Ray magazine (because she's awesome!), sunscreen, and a matching water misting fan.  Wrap a ribbon around it, and you're done!




For Mr. Long, Ethan's 3rd grade teacher, I chose a royal blue and white striped beach towel, a Men's Health magazine, sunscreen, and a matching water misting fan.  





They may not lay out and tan but, I think it might spur a trip to Avila Beach or Pismo!  Goodbye 2012-2013 school year!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment